Hello Spartan Moms!
Welcome back to our returning St. Francis moms, and a joyous welcome to our new moms!
The start of a new school year is filled with opportunity. This opportunity does not just exist for our children. It exists for us as well. The St. Francis Mothers’ Club provides an opportunity for fellowship, service, faith and fun.
By being the mother of a St. Francis student, you are automatically a member of the Mothers’ Club! Why not take this opportunity to get involved?
Are you looking for an opportunity to . . .
- Meet the moms of your child’s classmates?
- Find answers to back-to-school-questions from seasoned Spartan moms?
- Participate in service projects with other moms to benefit the community at large?
- Engage in meaningful faith based discussions and activities?
- Serve the community of St. Francis by assisting with the planning and execution of several time-honored St. Francis events?
- Add some “me” time to your schedule by attending one of our fabulous social events?
If the answer to any of these questions is “YES!”, then the Mothers’ Club is for you!!
Please review our Social Events and Volunteer/Service Opportunities listed below. You can visit this page throughout the year for up-to-date information.
The four years of high school go by so fast. We encourage our children to focus on their studies, but also to get involved, make friends, and enjoy the high school experience. As parents, shouldn’t we be doing the same? If it is truly in giving that we receive, please consider giving a little of your time with the hope that you will receive so much back in return. Take this opportunity to see what the St. Francis Mothers’ Club is all about. We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events.
Mothers’ Club President