Shadowing gives you the opportunity to experience the St. Francis High School community and life as a Spartan. Walk our campus, hear us pray together, visit classes, have lunch, and leave with a better understanding of the Franciscan spirit and enthusiasm at SFHS. Our goal is for you to see the advantage of a St. Francis High School education. We look forward to you spending the day with us!
- Please arrive between 7:20-7:30 a.m. at Door #19 (Spyglass Athletic Center).
- An Admissions representative will be present to greet you.
- All prospective students will attend eight class periods and a lunch period.
- Please bring a book to read in class in the event of a test or quiz.
- The Shadow Day is over at 2:45 p.m., and students will be escorted back to Door #19 (Spyglass) for pick-up.
St. Francis High School maintains a uniform dress code. Nice casual is the general rule for shadow guests.
Boys – Dress pants/shorts, dress shoes, and a collared shirt. Polo style shirts are acceptable.
Girls – Dress pants or dress skirt and dress shoes.
No jeans, t-shirts, sweatpants, sweatshirts, leggings, sleeveless or mid-drift tops allowed.
Each prospective student has the option to receive a free lunch. May bring your own brown-bag lunch if you wish.
Reservations are first come, first served and will be limited to 25-30 students per day. All student hosts are recruited from the Student Ambassador Leadership Team (SALT)
. If you have a friend currently enrolled at St. Francis High School and would like to have him or her serve as your host, please make the request to the Office of Admissions after scheduling by calling (630) 668-5800 ext. 1100.