Like St. Francis of Assisi , we, the people of the St. Francis High School community, seek to live the call of Jesus as disciples, changing the world by loving God and loving others.
Pastoral Ministry seeks to:
- Build and maintain a distinctive Christian culture within the community that embodies the Gospel values of loving God and others
- Strengthen and celebrate the community’s relationship with Jesus through prayer and liturgical experiences
- Develop a heart for justice and service as disciples of Jesus, by motivating, providing and reflecting on opportunities to share faith through actions to those in need
- Provide opportunities for young men and women to personally encounter Jesus and begin to form their own faith identity and grow in Christian community
- Form, support, and equip students to lead and minister