Acceptance of transfer students is based on academic achievement, performance on standardized tests, co-curricular involvement, attendance and discipline records. Unless a family is moving, St. Francis High School does not accept senior transfer students.
St. Francis High School is accepting transfer applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
In order to assess a student’s potential for success in the curricular and co-curricular educational programs, the following information is required for admission consideration:
- Completed online application, which includes a $35 application fee
The following documents must be uploaded to your Admissions account through the MySFHS Portal.
- Step 1: Complete your pre-application Inquiry Form.
- Step 2: The SFHS Admissions Office will email you with a username and password to access the MySFHS Portal.
- Step 3: Complete your application to St. Francis High School through the MySFHS Portal.
- Copy of current year report card including grades in progress (progress report)
- Copy of high school transcript
- Copy of the results of the most recent standardized test
- Letter from parent explaining reason for transfer request
- Letter from student explaining reason for transfer request
- A list of the student’s activities from the last two years
- Request for Student Information Form (discipline and attendance) to be faxed directly from present high school to St. Francis High School.
Please click here for PDF
When all required components of the application are uploaded to your Admissions account, the complete application will be submitted to the Admissions Review Committee for an acceptance decision. Typically the review process takes 3-5 business days.